The mission of the Lasell College Parents Council is to serve as ambassadors of Lasell College to the wider parent community, and thereby enhance the Lasell College experience for parents and students by sharing information, resources and providing financial support to the institution.
Who are we?
The Lasell College Parents Council members are parents of current students, willing and able to serve as advocates of parents’ interests at Lasell, with the goal of strengthening the parent community within the extended Lasell College community.
How do we do it?
The Parent Council contributes to the community through the following initiatives:
Provide feedback to Lasell’s President and staff on matters of interest and concern to parents
- Plan and host parent events on campus and in their home regions
- Support the Lasell College Parents Network Facebook Page
- Act as leadership donors to Lasell and set an example for other parents to support the Lasell Fund
- Encourage parent participation in giving and participate in thanking parent donors
For whom do we do it?
- The Lasell College Parents Council serves parents of current students to keep them connected to the events, activities, campus life, and future College plans that affect their students
- The Council serves prospective student families by participating in Admissions programs
- Through their participation on the Council, members indirectly serve the entire Lasell communit.
What value are we bringing?
The Parents Council provides value to the College in these ways:
- By providing the parent point of view to the College President and staff
- By providing a dynamic connection between the College and the parents in the Lasell community
- By helping to grow the number of parent contributors, thereby enhancing the Lasell student experience
2016-2017 Parent Council Members: